Monday, September 17, 2012

The Pregnant Cravings Series

Me and all the food I ate during my 2012 pregnancy!

My very pregnant self.

(c) Nicolai Melicor

I loved swimming so much when I was pregnant.











The occasional lobster cooked in garlic and butter.

This. Mary Grace's griled ensaymada. I never ever liked ensaymadas... like ever. But when I was pregnant, I was constantly craving for this.

Canonigo by Alba - yes, and the entire buffet that goes with it.
 Estuvo delicioso!

Peking duck.This one was from Dragongate but the one from Peking Garden renains ti be my favorite :)


Tabbouleh.
Cibo potato chips with lemon pepper mayo dip. I was so addicted to it that for someone who wouldnt pay for something so unreasonably priced, I kinda had it quite often.
I had a pancake phase. I dont know if it was just me. But all the pregnant people I know had this.



This was from Ginzadon in Maxims. Prime type.






My pregnancy was not the usual one for many reasons. But for a self-confessed foodie, It was a damn good excuse to eat a lot of food... happy food :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment